A chauffeur and limousine service specialized in an upscale clientele
Telephone: +49 89 958081-30
Our services at a glance:
- Limousine Service
- Chauffeur Service
- Airport Transfer
- Congress Shuttle
- Event Coordination
- Road Shows
London is one of the most important cultural, financial and commercial centers of the world and has the status of a cosmopolitan city. INTERLINE London provides a professional and a highly reliable chauffeur and limousine service, perfectly trained drivers and a modern fleet of vehicles from renowned manufacturers.
The chauffeur and limousine service INTERLINE London will find the right solution for you.
General Information – London
- Population: 8.3 million
- Language: English
- Currency: Pound Sterling
- Capital: Capital city of England and the UK
- Airport: London Heathrow (LHR), Gatwick (LGW), Luton (LTN), Stansted (STN), City Airport (LCY), London Southend Airport (SEN), London Biggin Hill (BQH; private and small aircraft))
- Climate: Average annual temperature 9.7°C
Further Information – London
Rush Hour Times:
7:30 AM till 9:30 AM
4:30 PM till 6:30 PM.
Bringing Time Airport/City:
London Heathrow 35min (30km), Gatwock 57min (45km), Luton 53min (50km), City Airport 22min (14,2km), London Southend Airport 60min (67km).
VIP landing field pick-up:........
More than 50 of the largest corporations in the country and more than 100 of the 500 biggest companies in Europe have their headquarters in London. The city is also still the biggest of the three global financial centers.
The areas of financial services and tourism are booming. Each year about 27 million tourists visit London.
Business Fairs and Major Events
The city is the largest of the three global financial centers. The International Stock Exchange of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland is located in the City of London.
No matter whether for private or business meetings INTERLINE London will find a professional transportation solution suited to every need.
Leading Business Fairs and Major Events:
- IP EXPO (IP next-generation infrastructures, virtual and distributed computer science)
- WTM – WORLD TRAVEL MARKET (the leading global event for the travel industry)
- LONDON BOAT SHOW (Latest boats and yachts, motor boats, sailboats, canoes, etc. Electronic and other equipment)
- AESTHETIC MEDICINE (Conference & Exhibition on beauty care and medicine)
- PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY – LONDON (trade show for the beauty industry)
- BVE (Trade Fair for leading manufacturers, distributors and resellers of professional production and broadcast equipment and systems)
- MEDTEC UK (Exhibition and conference for medical devices, design and technology)
- LONDON INTERNATIONAL WINE FAIR
- LONDON GARMENTS EXPO (LGE) (Exhibition of Clothing and Textiles)
- PACKAGING INNOVATIONS LONDON (Exhibition for Packaging Innovation)
- CROSS MEDIA (Cross-Media Marketing Forum)
- MINES AND MONEY LONDON (World Congress on Mining and mining investment)
- SURFACE DESIGN SHOW (Fair for surface processing and finishing in construction)
- RESTAURANT SHOW
- THE FRANCE SHOW (Annual show for French real estate, culture, food and travel in the UK)
- INFOSECURITY EUROPE (Conference and exhibition on computer science security)
- TOC CONTAINER SUPPLY CHAIN EUROPE (Exhibition & Conference for the shipping and port infrastructure)
- PLASA (Exhibition of new developments in Architecture, Entertainment, Event Industry and concerts. Lighting, sound, stage engineering and special effects)
- METRORAIL (Europe´s urban rail event)
- LONDON BOOK FAIR
- LONDON FASHION WEEK
Sightseeing in London
In the city there are numerous universities, colleges, theaters and museums. The urban area of Greater London is divided into Inner and Outer London; including the City of London and the City of Westminster. Visit the sights of London with a tailor-made sightseeing tour from INTERLINE London. Exclusive limousines and professional chauffeurs for your stay.
On the north bank of the River Thames you will find the Tower of London, a complex of several fortified buildings was built in the Middle Ages. UNESCO has declared the building as a World Heritage Site in 1988. The Tower Bridge is a bascule bridge over the River Thames connecting the City of London and the Borough of Southwark. The best known tower in London is the 98 meter high bell tower Big Ben. It is part of the Palace of Westminster, a monument built in neo-Gothic style, in which the British Parliament hold its meetings.
The Buckingham Palace is located in the district City of Westminster and is the official residence of the British Royal Family in London. In addition to its function as the residence of Queen Elizabeth II, the palace is also used as a venue for official events of the government. Here, the heads of state are received during their visit to London and the UK. On the south bank of the River Thames, near the Westminster Bridge, is the London Eye, which was the tallest Ferris wheel in the world with a height of 135.36 meters in 2006.
Another major attraction is the large number of museums, galleries and other institutions, many of which are free from admission charges. The British Museum in Bloombury (established in 1753), having now more than 7 million artifacts from around the world, is worth a visit. Another interesting museums and galleries are the National Gallery, the Victoria and Albert Museum (for the applied arts), the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, the Tate Modern and the Design Museum.
London offers a wide range of cultural events. In the West End, one of London´s entertainment districts, visitors can find many cinemas, bars, restaurants and night clubs, including the Chinatown district in Soho. Here, in the West End, is also the city´s theater district with more than a dozen theaters – performing everything from classic to modern plays. The city is one of the major popular and classical music capitals worldwide and it is home to five professional symphony orchestras. These are the London Symphony Orchestra, the London Philharmonic Orchestra, the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, the Philharmonia Orchestra and the BBC Symphony Orchestra.
Nightlife and Dining
The British food is no longer the laughing stock of the world's gourmet. London has over forty Michelin-starred restaurants and there is something for every taste, from Ethiopian, Cypriot, Kosher, Chinese to a modern British cuisine. You want to enjoy the diversity of cuisines in london then book the INTERLINE London limousine service.
We will show you the best and most popular locations in the city. Enjoy the evening – one of a our reliable INTERLINE chauffeurs will take you to the desired destination.
Our restaurant & bar recommendations:
- Bars: The Duke (of York), Vertigo 42, Albion Café, 28°-50° Wine Workshop & Kitchen, 69 Colebrooke Row, Artesian, Bar Pepito, Barrica, Beaufort Bar at The Savoy, Callooh Callay, Dukes Hotel, Hawksmoor Spitalfields (bar), Kensington Wine Rooms, The Lonsdale
- Restaurants: Artusi, Rotorino, Hill & Szork, Barnyard, Chiltern Firehouse, 10 Greek Street, Amaya, L'Autre Pied, Bar Boulud, Barshu, Bistrot Bruno Loubet, Bocca di Lupo, Cah Chi, Dinings, Hereford Road, The Ledbury
Our nightclub recommendations:
- Pacha, Fabric, Cable, Proud Camden, Proud2, Egg, Ministry of Sound, XOYO